BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Quick bump, everything still available apart from the one previously sold idle actuator.

Feel free to make offers, storage space for me right now is at a premium!

Feel free to ask any questions as well, or for any additional pics.

As always, thanks for looking.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
I know it's been a while since this thread was last bumped - still have the other idle actuator, rear exhaust, front lip and shifter trim for sale.

Thanks in advance, open to reasonable offers.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Quick bump, still have one idle actuator, kidneys, exhaust, SMG trim and front lip available. All items now in Chicago. Really looking to get this stuff gone.

Thanks for looking.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Hey guys, for some reason Tapatalk didn’t notify me of your PMs or your replies to this thread, so it took me a while to respond. Everyone has been responded to as far as I know. Thanks for reaching out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Happy new year to everyone - quick bump to this thread -

What's left is one idle actuator, the kidneys, the SMG trim, and now a pair of front Potenza S04s that I estimate have about 10k miles of daily driving on them, give or take. Would let those go for $75 for the pair.

Located in downtown Chicago/South Loop. Please let me know if you have any questions, feel free to make offers. Thanks for looking.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Can you looks into shipping to 98340. Spoiler, iacc's and coil.
I have one of the IACCs left, and the coil, spoiler is gone however. Have to figure out how to edit the first post, apologize for any confusion. Still interested in just the one IACC? Let me know, will look up shipping costs. Thanks for looking.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.