BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm likely going to be moving soon, so that means I'd like to get rid of all this extra stuff I have sitting around at the moment.

I've got the full OEM rear section for sale, great condition, unsure how many miles are on it but it's in great shape...PO replaced it with a Corsa rear section, and I just have this sitting here. Obviously, it's quite huge, and unless you really, really want it and are willing to pay for shipping, or at least willing to split it, probably better for someone who is within driving distance to pick it up. They're currently in the box that the Corsa system came in, foam padding and all. Prices are all over the place on these, I suppose I'd take $550 for the pair.

Also have a pair of OEM kidneys in excellent shape, I'd say about $80 shipped for those.

I have a pre-LCI shift surround in pretty great shape, I'd do $100 shipped on that.

Also have a pair of used but working idle actuators. They were replaced when I thought I had a problem that turned out to be my own stupid self having screwed up a previous repair. I'm assuming they're the original ones, but they both work just fine. Car had about 80k miles on it when they came out. I'd take $400 for the pair, could work out shipping costs depending how much it is.

I have a cheap, generic black vinyl front lip that I haven't run on the car, I believe it might have been installed at one point, otherwise it's in pretty good shape. Have no idea what it's worth, would probably advice picking it up, probably not worth it to ship it. $60 seems about right.

I have the OEM license plate light holders and harnesses, great shape, one bulb is burned out but they work fine, just that I upgraded to LEDs. I don't have a real use for them, would take the cost of shipping + $10

I also have what is (I think) a faulty but semi-working Ionic module, throws an error in my car at least when in 3rd gear and higher and going WOT past 5k RPM...anything besides that it works fine. Seems silly to even list it but throwing it out seems like some sort of waste or crime. It can get you moving at least if you absolutely need one. If no one wants it I'll just toss it otherwise. I'd take the cost of shipping + $15

Finally I have a coil that works just fine but needs a new top...not sure if anyone wants that, it's perfectly functional but the connector up top is pretty chewed up...I suppose if you buy one of the other things you can have it...not sure what else to do with it. Again, I hate waste and throwing out things.

I'll try to put pictures up soon of the IAs, grills, lights, and the other junk. Exhaust pictures are below.

I'm located near Milwaukee, for reference.

Pics of exhaust and front lip below, will try to add pics of all the other stuff relatively soon, definitely by the weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, here are the pics of everything else:

Let me know if you want any other pictures, prices aren't set in stone of course so feel free to make an offer. Definitely interested in working with you if you need one of these things, would like to get rid of all of it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All parts still available, including idle actuators.

If you're as far as the Chicago area I'm willing to meet you as well.

Thanks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick bump, everything still available, feel free to make an offer

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have to check and see what condition my shift surround is in, I think there are very small scratches, will look tomorrow and let you know if worth the hassle.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the SMG gray cover still available? How much?

Everything still available, including this. I’d take $100 for it, depending on where you live I can either included shipping or might tack on a few extra bucks for it. It’s in great shape, basically looks like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quick bump, everything still available, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another quick bump, still have everything, definitely wanting to get rid of some of this stuff so any reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks so much for looking.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Christmas bump, everything still for sale, feel free to make any offers at all, thanks for looking.

·
Registered
353 Posts
PM sent on Idle actuators.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Christmas bump, the big move is now happening for sure in the next few weeks so feel free to make offers.

Everything except one of the idle actuators is still for sale...still have one of those.

In addition, my front OEM-sized Potenza S-04s are available if anyone wants them. I don't really, I've moved to snow tires now, rears were bald but these have about 6/32nds left, could probably easy get a full summer of street driving on these, at least. They barely wore at all during the 12k miles I put on them. I'm looking to try a different type of tire next year, so if anyone wants the pair for $150, they're yours. Could try to figure out shipping as well, again, if you're near Chicago or Milwaukee we could figure out a pickup/drop off/meet-up as well. Will try to upload pics of the tires soon.

Feel free to send those offers guys, especially on that exhaust :p

Thanks for reading, and have a merry Christmas.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quick bump, feel free to make any offers, very much looking to get rid of this stuff before I have to move. Still no pics of the tires, sorry, just been too busy, but hopefully soon.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts