BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
List updated as of 4/2 16:00 EST - mrwolfe

Gang-

An era came to an end back in 2019 and I had to part ways with the Beast after a wipe-out with Mother Nature (hydroplane scenario on I-40). Luckily, everyone walked away and no one other than the car was injured. It’s been a fun ride with hours of enjoyment both on the road and in the garage. I would like to say a big thank you to all on this board who have provided insight with their projects, shared stories and provided countless how-tos on how to best maintain this passion. You guys rock!
In return, I’m offering up an assortment of various odd-n-ends that I have amassed over almost 2 decades of ownership (refer to the attached pics)… Hopefully these will help someone in their project/journey with their respective M5.
Here’s the deal... Make me an offer on what you want (at a minimum it must cover the cost of shipping from 28226 - Charlotte, NC). For items like the wheel and Getrag transmission, they will need to be a local pick-up. Lastly, I’d rather not spend hours packaging and shipping ones & twos here and there. My hope is that a couple of you will go “all-in” for a big box shipment type scenario. I can accept PayPal for all exchanges.

Details:
  • GetRag transmission – case is damaged at the clutch stop (see pic; hole all the way through); internals are perfectly fine; maybe worthwhile for a rebuild; ~170K miles
  • Wheel – purpose was to have a full-size spare; rim used less than 1 day
  • Salvaged washer reservoir (boxed up in picture)
  • Slave Clutch (used; still has life; swapped out for an 850 when I upgraded clutch/flywheel to UUC)
  • Trunk passengers side cover
  • Air filters (2)
  • Oil filter (STP)
  • Throw-out fork for clutch plate (used)
  • Dice i-pod unit (legacy 30-pin i-pod connection)
  • GPS DVD unit (not 100% that it works)
  • GPS map DVD for TN area
  • 2002 M5 manuals / leather case (owner’s manuals, various pamphlets) – good for a concourse candidate - SOLD
  • CD and VHS tape - SOLD
  • Original boot tools (wrenches, pliers, screwdriver) – also good for a concourse candidate
  • Headlight rubber boots
  • Sunroof pieces
  • Various bolts, studs, o-rings (e.g. brake rotor bolts, transfer case studs, nylon clutch stop, stabilizer bar brackets, hose clips)
  • Floor mat Velcro pad
  • Oil filter/power steering reservoir dampener bolts (bolts with rub centers); hard to find - SOLD
  • Jack pad
  • Oil fill cap
  • Washer fluid cap
Thanks again for all the good times - MrWolfe

IMG_20200330_131458.jpg

IMG_20200321_164557 (1).jpg

IMG_20200321_164549 (1).jpg

IMG_20200321_155124 (1).jpg

IMG_20200321_155132 (2).jpg

IMG_20200321_154809 (1).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they are for the HID low beam (part 6 904 047). I'll ship to Canada if you cover the cost to get it there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts