BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No prob. Note that when removing the accumulator you want to eliminate the pipe going down to it, not just disconnect and plug at the accumulator end (that would leave that pipe section full of air - don't want that). You would have to run a custom hose from the external end of the internal vanos hose to the T feeding both vanos units.

I'm talking about eliminating #7 and running a hose direct from 9 to 8 here:
Now we have fixed the pressure on ideling. It was the softvare that was the problem. But the bleeding is still not fixed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No prob. Note that when removing the accumulator you want to eliminate the pipe going down to it, not just disconnect and plug at the accumulator end (that would leave that pipe section full of air - don't want that). You would have to run a custom hose from the external end of the internal vanos hose to the T feeding both vanos units.

I'm talking about eliminating #7 and running a hose direct from 9 to 8 here:
Hello again,

I dont know if i understand correctly. If i disconnect the pipe to the accumulator isn it be air in this pipe aswell?

I have fixed new softwere so i have around 60 bar at ideling but it shall be around 70 - 80 bars.

·
1,721 Posts
Hello again,

I dont know if i understand correctly. If i disconnect the pipe to the accumulator isn it be air in this pipe aswell?

I have fixed new softwere so i have around 60 bar at ideling but it shall be around 70 - 80 bars.
If you disconnect and plug the line at the accumulator yes it would remain full of air. Hence why I said remove the line altogether. But if you got everything working now why bother?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
If you disconnect and plug the line at the accumulator yes it would remain full of air. Hence why I said remove the line altogether. But if you got everything working now why bother?
I have loud noise from the vanos pump when its full of air thats why.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts