BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
A set of front edc's which are almost new is always worth something. Problem is you can't tell whether they are "good" or not. The only thing you can tell is de milage of the f******ckers.

But then what? Supposr you are gonna sell them for let say around € 400,- for the 2 of them to someone on this forum. Everything swell but the shocks are shot in 10K. And believe me, this happens. What then.....? See what I mean? I'm not saying, don't use this forum to sell a piece or two but i would be a little reluctant which these type of parts. As for the price? If they were really good with let say 10.000 km on the trot, i would value them for maybe 200 a piece.....

Cheers

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
They are approx £600 new, thats $938 Canadian dollars. They cost approx £200 each to rebuild assuming the electronics are good. If they were leaking but were still functional then they can be rebuilt if not then they're just parts

·
Registered
497 Posts
I stated that they are finished, but are good as cores so that you're car can still be used while these are rebuilt
Sorry, didn't notice they were finishedzzzzzouich

·
Registered
907 Posts
I sold my finished ones for 10 euro each. They were rust free but leaking, and that was without springs, topmounts and wheel bearings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts