BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valentine One - V1 - For sale in Potomac MD.

Selling a Valentine One - see pictures for serial number. Have the box, manual, and all accessories it came with (most are still in the package).

Works excellent and has always been stored in a garage or removed and taken inside (never in a hot car). On a long road-trip I noticed a friend and brother were getting notice slightly earlier than I was and/or signals that were not traffic enforcement related (x-band from shopping malls etc.) so I decided to buy a new unit.

You can check the serial number at the Valentine One website and see the differences between this unit (a few years old) and the brand new units.

https://store.valentine1.com/Upgrades/proposal.asp

RD1.jpg

RD2.jpg

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'll take this. What's your PayPal? can you PM me?

Dan

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Amazing deal. Someone snag this!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Yup sent him a PM for his PayPal.

Dan

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Local pick-up today in Bethesda/Potomac MD preferred. Won't be able to ship until next week at the earliest.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
sent pm

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
acherrym3, I've sent you 2 PM's for your paypal for payment.

Dan

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Local sale pending when I get back into town Sunday - if that doesn't pan out I will contact people who have PM'd me in the order I received.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
ok let me know about this.

Dan

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for a local pick-up in Potomac, MD. $150 - works great but not as well as the brand new units. Not looking to sell to anyone that wasted both our time when I sold one of the M5s.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
so you're not shipping? please confirm and i'm interested like the last time.

Dan

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump - $150 local pickup in Potomac, MD.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Responded to the emails I received regarding shipping - BiggieM5, if you are local please email me again.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Responded to the emails I received regarding shipping - BiggieM5, if you are local please email me again.
Really dont get this you have ppl that want it and ready to paypal you ? So why is this not selling ? Also what does shipping have to do with a sale if someone is paying for the shipping why does something small like a V1 have to be a local sale ? Just box it up and ship.:confused:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts