BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

V/99 E39 M5 Avus Blue

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gunslinger 
#1 ·
Hello everyone

I am very reluctantly having to put my M5 up for sale after having owned it for only 3 months, forked out getting the sat nav upgraded to the widescreen version and extended the BMW warranty for another year only last month.

It's Avus Blue with Silverstone leather (grey/black) with matt chrome trim. It's done 64K miles FBMWSH and has 11 months BMW extended warranty remaining. The clutch was replaced at 61K miles and I have all teh print outs from all the services. The car is not modified in any way. Under waranty I have had the following parts replaced:

LCD display
Folding Mirror (slightly lagged behind other when closing)
Rear Cup Holder (not covered under warranty)

I am fussy about condition and spent a long time looking for the right one. It is spotless in every way except a very small scuff on two of the wheels.

I am looking for £20.5K ono. I know there are cheaper ones available but not in this condition with such a comprehensive history.

As you probably know unless the owner gives permission a BMW garage will tell you little more than when it's been serviced unless the owner gives permission for the perspective buyer to ask any question they wish. I am more than happy to do this.

Nick - 07815 735810

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.