BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

VALID THROUGH FEBRUARY 16, 2008
Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. Promotion available only through UUC directly, not independent dealers. Not retroactive nor extendable beyond end date.​

DISCOUNTS or PRICE ADJUSTMENTS WILL NOT BE SHOWN ON YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY. DISCOUNTS WILL BE TAKEN BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED.
(This means do not freak out when you see full price on the discounted items - your order will be corrected manually before shipping, please DO NOT CALL TO ASK WHY THE PRICING DOES NOT DISPLAY THE "SPECIAL" PRICE!)

Evo3 Ultimate Shifter special promotion

Evo3 details: http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/html_product/bmw_shifters/shifter_nav.htm

Buy any UUC Evo3 Ultimate Shifter, get both FREE:

1) FREE! Your choice of performance transmission mount bushings; black (street/track), isolated red (heavy track), or bolt-through red (race). Does not include TME cups.

Details: http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/html_product/tranny_mount/index.htm
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST ORDER THE BUSHINGS YOU WANT. WE WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOU BUSHINGS UNLESS YOU "ADD TO CART" THE STYLE THAT YOU WANT.

2) FREE! "Big Boy" Clutch Stop. The original, unbreakable, often-imitated-yet-never-duplicated, coolest little accessory for your manual transmission BMW.

Details:
http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/html_product/clutch_stop/index.htm
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST ORDER THE CLUTCH STOP. WE WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SEND THE CLUTCH STOP UNLESS YOU "ADD TO CART" THIS ITEM.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I'm curious about installation. How long do you think it'd take an indy shop to install all these things?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm curious about installation. How long do you think it'd take an indy shop to install all these things?
I had my SSK installed yesterday. It took my Indy shop 2 hours, but it was the first one they had ever done. It will probably be the last one they do, as people in these parts don't tend to mod their cars.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
rob i would do your shifter all over agian if i bought another m5 i have everything you mentioned above in my car includeing your flywheel clutch package absoloutly love everything and that clutch stop is the best 20 dollar mod i did in my life

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I'm noticing that the EVO3 for the M5 doesnt come with bushings. Are those necessary? Where do I get them? Will they fit properly or will I have to do some work to get them to fit properly?

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm noticing that the EVO3 for the M5 doesnt come with bushings. Are those necessary? Where do I get them? Will they fit properly or will I have to do some work to get them to fit properly?
Not necessary. E39 has a dual-point carrier. We include all the parts you will need, with the exception of the DSSR (sold seperately as many people buy it for use with the OE shifter).

- Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts