BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I used to work for the local BMW dealer as a tech (BoM) and now manage a local BMW independent repair shop.

Since the dealer no longer deals with or sell's Dinan products I am considering becoming the Dinan authorized dealer.

I am just trying to gauge interest of the locals for their products. Any input would be great.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Provo has an independent shop that sells and installs Dinan parts, where were you planning to locate?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are located near down town SLC 1700 S 59 E

It is the old Werner's BMW that had been around for 20+ years.

Now under new ownership and called Bimmer Motor Werks.

I know the guy that runs that Provo Store ( He used to be a parts sales person at BoM).

·
Registered
473 Posts
Great. I have Dinan camber plates that I never got installed and I am thinking of doing the monoball upgrade so I would be interested.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well just let us know. I am a BMW factory trained and certified tech and I also have one more that works here with me.

You can stop in or call us 801-485-4565

Does not look like too many other people off this board have much interest haha.

It's hard to figure out if it will be worth becoming a Dinan authorized dealer or not.

One of the things to become one I have to place a pretty big first order and I don't want to get a bunch of stuff that will just sit on my shelf's collecting dust. ( I remember at BoM they had a few Dinan parts that just sat FOREVER).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
Lohe
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing