BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why if I am trying to view a profile, including my own, am I greeted with " User does not exist ".

Also, why do I get "You must have login to upload" when I try to post an image from my phone?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was occurring in the AutoGuide mobile app. I say was as the mobile app is no longer working.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mobile app error

A screenshot of the error message
Screenshot_2016-02-17-20-13-54.png

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Hey there,

We have just sent out a patch for our apps that should help with this issue.
Also make sure you are using the new autoguide app as the old one is discontinued.
The new app has a blue header, and the icon is a solid red colour with Autoguide.com in white on it.
It's a common mistake!

If you notice any more issue occurring please let us know, all input helps!

Richard.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there,

We have just sent out a patch for our apps that should help with this issue.
Also make sure you are using the new autoguide app as the old one is discontinued.
The new app has a blue header, and the icon is a solid red colour with Autoguide.com in white on it.
It's a common mistake!

If you notice any more issue occurring please let us know, all input helps!

Richard.
Thank you, Richard. I was using the old app (purchased version). Is there a reason that I was not updated to the newer app when it was released? Also, why are there advertisements on the app? Trust me I will never, in this or any other lifetime, consider buying a ford of any kind let alone a truck. This is why I had the paid version of the old app. The advertisements are annoying and distracting.

·
Administrator
857 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first image is from the old (purchased) app, the second and third ate from the new app.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts