BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, had my 07 M5 for about 6 months before i traded it in. Long story, i dont want to get into just right now, but the car was awesome for me every day. I will miss that car...

The only thing I had them pull off for me was the exhaust i bought off these forums several months back. This axelback can be done, with the right tools, in under an hour in front of your personal garage.

There is a small dent at the top of one muffler but it does not affect noise. It must have happened on the shipping from last time, OP back then was unaware eventhough all pics didnt have that angle...whatever. Ive been long enough at this to just not give a ****. Looks fine when installed and NO drone whatsoever. Its a perfect compromise for a guy like me who likes a liil something but does not like to get tickets.....EVER. Some of you guys are out of your minds and must only take it to the track...lol

$600 plus shipping. Pipes still at the dealership, gotta go pick it up. Might even be able to ship it from there. :lightbulb:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
getting tired of my evosport exhaust.. I want something else.. sent u PM..

·
Registered
87 Posts
What do you mean when you say axelback? Sorry, just got my M5 and looking for this exhaust also but not sure what you mean by axelback.

Thanks

·
Registered
561 Posts
pics would be nice

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry about the pics guys...
***UPDATE***
Picked up the exhaust from the place i traded the car into today. Ill get some pictures up tomorrow. Been a looooong day.ouich

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey everyone, just an FYI...For whatever reason not all angles were uploaded of the exhaust. Guaranteed no further damage than the small dent pictured. Do not be scared away, it went on my car this way and I had no issues with it. Pretty sure OP i bought this off of months ago was aware of the damage and did not disclose. $600 plus shipping!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey everyone, just an FYI...For whatever reason not all angles were uploaded of the exhaust. Guaranteed no further damage than the small dent pictured. Do not be scared away, it went on my car this way and I had no issues with it. Pretty sure OP i bought this off of months ago was aware of the damage and did not disclose. $600 plus shipping!!!
I sent you a PM a few days ago saying I was interested and you never responded. How much shipped to Atlanta?

·
Registered
114 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts