BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hey Badr! How's it going? Why ASAP? You register for AA7 and need them before then? lol

·
Registered
641 Posts
He needs to send them to me :)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
He needs to send them to me :)
Hahaha if he had said catted headers I can see him wanting to send a set to you, Ryan. But he said catless and ASAP. So I'm assuming he needs them for an upcoming race event lol

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Doing good thanks! LOL Oh yeah definitely !!
You signed up for AA7 next month? If so, which day? A few of us are signed up for Saturday 10/25. Hope to see you there! Would love to have another run with you. Our cars were pretty close last time and you weren't even running decatted headers! Strong beast you have there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You signed up for AA7 next month? If so, which day? A few of us are signed up for Saturday 10/25. Hope to see you there! Would love to have another run with you. Our cars were pretty close last time and you weren't even running decatted headers! Strong beast you have there.
Thanks! i would love to have another run too but Unfortunately Saturday is already sold-out ! so i singed for Sunday, Are u gonna be there on Sunday ?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Thanks! i would love to have another run too but Unfortunately Saturday is already sold-out ! so i singed for Sunday, Are u gonna be there on Sunday ?
Yeah, Saturday sold out in 15 minutes. I had to help two other forum members register because they had conflicts at 9AM yesterday when registration opened.

Unfortunately we are all only going Saturday. Next time! The thread I started for the event is here:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/392834-shift-s3ctor-airstrip-attack-7-oct-25-26-2014-a.html

·
Registered
641 Posts
It's a pricey and lengthy install, my advice Badr, wait and buy a good product

Reactions: Badr
T

·
0 Posts
I have many decat header sets, as well as cat header cores we can send to Ryan. We have sent a few sets and it only takes a day since he is in ohio and I am in michigan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts