BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My week 36 prodcution M5, which has been sitting at the port of exit for the last 2 weeks is finally IN TRANSIT. :thumbsup:

I will get the shipping info and report back.

I see light at the end of this very very long tunnel!!!

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
freddydi said:
My week 36 prodcution M5, which has been sitting at the port of exit for the last 2 weeks is finally IN TRANSIT. :thumbsup:

I will get the shipping info and report back.

I see light at the end of this very very long tunnel!!!
Mine left Bremmerhaven 9/20 on it's way to Charleston S.C.! They are estimating a shipping time of 16 days, which would put it at the VPC on October 5. Interesting that they're shipping to Charleston - my 545 was delivered to New Jersey.

Does anyone know who the shipping company is, and how we can track the car? I'm not getting anything when I use the Wilhelmsen website.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wolverine said:
Mine left Bremmerhaven 9/20 on it's way to Charleston S.C.! They are estimating a shipping time of 16 days, which would put it at the VPC on October 5. Interesting that they're shipping to Charleston - my 545 was delivered to New Jersey.

Does anyone know who the shipping company is, and how we can track the car? I'm not getting anything when I use the Wilhelmsen website.

Ok- just found out that my car actually went out on the 19th. so its in OPEN WATER now hah.

BMW NA was unable to give me the shipping info- but said that the dealership should have it. So I will call them and get back...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My car is on the Maersk Teal scheduled for arrival in New York/New Jersey on September 30.

Wow sooner than I thought!

:wroom:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts