BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Bummer, my friends father had one of those back in the early 90's, really cool car, ultra classy inside and ultra combat on the outside..

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A black one? I remember I saw one in Djursholm outside a students party.

Bummer, my friends father had one of those back in the early 90's, really cool car, ultra classy inside and ultra combat on the outside..

·
Registered
435 Posts
A black one? I remember I saw one in Djursholm outside a students party.
Nope, Lidingö - But I can't remember if it was registered in Chech republic or Spain where they had busineses - usually he drove different cars up and down through Europe, and none of the exclusives except an old Aston Martin was registered in Sweden if I recall it correctly..

·
Registered
435 Posts
Remember the "deliberation" of bagdad back in 2003? Saw some unreal footage of looters, for instance raiding Udays garage and driving around in the streets in vintage Rolls-royce etc.

Most funny clip was when they interviewed some soldier, and in the background a car or a tractor pulled a 30+ foot plastic boat on its KEEL directly on the street, with plastics flying all over the place :D

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Besides the fact (from looking at the pics) that the Lamborghini was a real roach before it was blown up, does it really matter? I hope all their cars were looted, and are now in the hands of someone more deserving. Those Iraqi people were brutalized and swindled for more than 3 decades by Saddam and his thugs.

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
well, try getting tyres for that thing/

at the prices I;ve heard, I'd blow it up too! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts