BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was at my dealer in New Jersey yesterday and wanted to know if there were any new "official" announcements regarding the M6 (which i'm #1 on the list for)... He said there was nothing yet but he did share with me this confidential pricing for the M5...

I guess this gives us a better idea of what the M6 pricing will be and the cost for options etc. and which will be available... Looks like the standard raise of 10K USD in options for BMW plus THREE THOUSAND GAS GUZZLER TAX! My 2003 M3 convertible was $1,300.. Big difference..

Hope this information is useful to everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
2003M3Conv said:
Hey I was at my dealer in New Jersey yesterday and wanted to know if there were any new "official" announcements regarding the M6 (which i'm #1 on the list for)... He said there was nothing yet but he did share with me this confidential pricing for the M5...

I guess this gives us a better idea of what the M6 pricing will be and the cost for options etc. and which will be available... Looks like the standard raise of 10K USD in options for BMW plus THREE THOUSAND GAS GUZZLER TAX! My 2003 M3 convertible was $1,300.. Big difference..

Hope this information is useful to everyone!
How much more do you think the M6 will be compared to the M5?According to my dealer he thinks that there will be about a 10k difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts