BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted some Bosch "032" MAFs (pictures and description available) for sale in this thread: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57957

For this GB, if I have 10 sets (20 MAF sensors) commited, the price for each MAF will be $100 shipped, or $200 shipped per set of two (insurance is an additional $5 USD and is optional). Thus far there are 3 commited individuals.

I would need a $25 USD deposit from those who are interested, if the goal of 20 MAFs is not reached I will refund the deposit. Please contact me via PM or post here, this GB is for US buyers with US shipping addresses only.

***If we have 40 commited MAFs, the price for each MAF will drop to $90 shipped.***

·
Registered
5 Posts
M5 2000

am wondering if i am to order one set for my car, what price would i get :confused: , you can leave the shipping to me, i'll deal wioth that, that if u still have any lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
just purchased MAFs from performance-cafe.com for $180 shipped for (2) MAFS. did i buy something inferior compared to the ones on this thread? they're the VW ones.....

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
kirbanana said:
just purchased MAFs from performance-cafe.com for $180 shipped for (2) MAFS. did i buy something inferior compared to the ones on this thread? they're the VW ones.....
Don't sweat it...should work perfectly. Many of us have had these in for some time with no problem and even improved function (if the old ones were fouled).
The VW ones are actually made by Bosch.

Cheers,
Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts