BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In talking to my dealer yesterday, they stated that the US int/ext final combo's have not been released yet. (several of us have the price sheet w/options but nothing re:int/ext). Does anyone have any data to refute this?
He gave me an example of how these options may be different for the US market. eg the large moon roof on the 645 is not an option in Europe. They have the std sun roof??
So anyone who has more than given the "wish list" basic options with codes for the int/ext, please speak up.

·
Registered
559 Posts
The exterior/interior combinations will likely be similar, if not identical, to the Canadian ones which have been posted by tifosi (see the last page of the attachment at post #23 in http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56368 where an "x" indicates a perfect match, an "o" indicates a satisfactory match and a blank indicates an non-recommended match).

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spiroman said:
The exterior/interior combinations will likely be similar, if not identical, to the Canadian ones which have been posted by tifosi (see the last page of the attachment at post #23 in http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56368 where an "x" indicates a perfect match, an "o" indicates a satisfactory match and a blank indicates an non-recommended match).

Best regards,
Thanks and I agree they may be similar but how/why could/would one order a car before you have the FINAL descriptions and codes?
I'm trying to see if I'm being BS'd or delayed but I don't think so based on what I've heard.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Barry said:
Thanks and I agree they may be similar but how/why could/would one order a car before you have the FINAL descriptions and codes?
I'm trying to see if I'm being BS'd or delayed but I don't think so based on what I've heard.
From what I've heard from my dealer, there is no formal description or flyer on the colors yet, although he is able to see the colors/finishes in the order pages of the computer screens. With that, he's been able to input my order and now it's just waiting for the formal allocation and build.

From what we've seen they are the same as the canadian colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts