BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to the forum and was curious to find some (somewhat) local M5 forum members that take part in some weekend drives. I live near Albany and it is very, very seldom I see a M5.

SO any weekend drives coming up I can join in?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi paul,
I live in saratoga. I have taken a drive w/ some local younger guys, but that group has dwindled. Would be up for a group drive if you know of any.
I see some nice cars during the summer here. But there are few M5 in the area.
Mine is a 03 dinan s-1, garage queen. Has 28K miles and is in almost perfect shape. Love driving it of course.
Afraid to drive a new one...might have to buy!
Check w/ the local BMWCCA and Keeler for local bmw things.
Perhaps we could meet sometime? Thanks.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
keep posted mmm Meets to come.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I'm in Saratoga probably a couple weekends a month, and more during July and August. There are some great drives around here. Usually when I have the day I'll head north into the Adirondacks. I was thinking the other day though of going down to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome some time this summer.

I'd be up for just meeting up on a Saturday morning sometime over at the auto museum (http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/) in the State Park near the Gideon Putnam. They have coffee there on Saturdays in the summer, and have loosely organized drives.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saturday Drive?

If anyone hears of any drives let me know I am IN or we could plan one and see who wants to join in. Anyone up for a drive on Saturday?

Any takers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts