BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

After 6 looong :sad1: weeks I finally got the Kelleners Supersound exhausts. Next in line this fall are a Shortshifter and Angel Eyes (make 2000).

1. I assume that UUC Evo is a very good SS, but is there really a diff vs e.g. B&M (that I can get from a dealer here in Finland for less than half the UUC price + installation included)?

2. (I've tried to search the forum for answers, but...) I plan to purchase the Hella front lights codes 1EL008052-571 (Left) and -581 (Right), but the stupid dealer :crying: don't know if I also have to order some other stuff (try to translate: "washer", "xenon converter" and "height adjustment axel recogniser"). Does anyone have a clue, pls?

Come spring I'll go for at least the chassis. Any proposals as comes to shock absorbers/springs, potential swaybars et al?

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
I can't answer the "which is a better shifter" question but to say that the current UUC is the finest "evolution" of the SS today. It has overcome the problems of the past common to SS kits, including vibration, and has minimal increase in shift effort because it relocates the position of the pivot. I'm sure the B&M kit is good but how comparable I can't say.

As for the headlights, try contacting Bavarian auto. I know they make kits for the angel eye conversion, which should take the mystery out of it. Bavarian Autosport

1 - 3 of 3 Posts