BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, if anyone has any interest I have these larger mounts for sale. They can be used for the oil filter housing and the P/S reservoir if you choose. The stock mounts tend to twist and fail pretty quickly and are very expensive to replace, these mounts will last for much longer and there is no twist or flex when your replacing your oil filter. I have used these in my car for the last 2 years and haven't had a problem with them, the oil filter housing sits a tad higher but does not cause any issues. The stock mount is on the left, new on the right, please PM me with questions.

$20 shipped for two or $35 shipped for all four.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Where did you get those black nuts? I'll take a set of 4 and 4 black nuts if that could be included.

Reactions: M5 Jed

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The black nuts were from some car that I pulled the engine out of, forgot honestly but i'll see if I have some more. I'll PM you guys my paypal info, i'll ship out on Friday so please send paypal (as gift) before then.

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it.

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone wants the black cap nuts they are $5 each brand new, OEM through Honda.

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it, shipping out the first few sets tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
payment sent.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'll take a set of 4 if possible.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'll take a set of 4 if possible.

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All 5 orders shipped out today, will have more in stock next week.

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Honda part # 90207-PG6-010, they're actually about $4 each. I am also looking at better options now if you guys can give me a week or two.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts