BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Thought I would share pics of the latest mods. Vorsteiner hood painted down the sides like ttm6, vorsteiner front lip painted on the sides with cf exposed at center section. All lights except headlights and side markers blacked out. I will try and get some better pics a little later. Just snapped these from the iPhone.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
very nice! do you not have cross drilled rotors with your Dinan brakes?

Reactions: SBM6

·
Registered
991 Posts
lookin awesome chris

Reactions: SBM6

·
Registered
797 Posts
Good Job!

Hi guys,

Thought I would share pics of the latest mods. Vorsteiner hood painted down the sides like ttm6, vorsteiner front lip painted on the sides with cf exposed at center section. All lights except headlights and side markers blacked out. I will try and get some better pics a little later. Just snapped these from the iPhone.
looks sweet, get some more pics of that beast. love the wheels too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
how much are Dinan brakes vs. Brembos

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I opted for the slotted rotor option. When and if I ever take her out to the track, they should perform better than drilled.

very nice! do you not have cross drilled rotors with your Dinan brakes?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hartge springs going on this weekend to replace the Dinan springs along with the Evo pulley I have had in a box for about 6 months. Should lower the car an additional 1/4" at all corners.:applause:

car looks good, but i'd lower it more

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More and Better pics

Here are pics I snapped today before the storms rolled in. Hartge springs going on this weekend. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
gotta love MURDERED!
that is Evillllllllllllll:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Holy crap batman, its looks incredible, thanks for posting those pics. Who did your tint on the lights?

·
Registered
427 Posts
are those actually "tinted" or did a shop paint them?

And how do you think it will look if i had the

08 Alpine white M6.. and just smoked out the trunk brake light, and the two little red pieces on the rear bumper, and smoked out the amber reflectors on the front.... but left my headlights and tail lights OEM with nothing on it?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
All that and the front side markers are still orange.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts