BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a few requests for better pics of the Hamann trunk spoiler and painted stock rims. I decided to make this thread to help those who requested pics or to help others wanting to see how this combo looks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pics Red_M6. Where did you get the blacked out kidney
grills?
Thanks, the car is coming along. The grills are just painted stockers. When i couldn't find any good Carbon Fiber grills i just had my body shop paint the stock grills when they painted my rims.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Thanks, the car is coming along. The grills are just painted stockers. When i couldn't find any good Carbon Fiber grills i just had my body shop paint the stock grills when they painted my rims.
Thanks! I believe CA Automotive has the CF ones. I'd be wary of buy
these without seeing them as I've seen really bad CF overlays.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Nice...how do you like fitment of the Vorsteiner hood...in some angles it seems the front gaps upwards a bit?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice...how do you like fitment of the Vorsteiner hood...in some angles it seems the front gaps upwards a bit?
Hood fits well the only problem is that the stock hood latch is a little big, it doesn't pull the hood down enough. I'm looking for a hood latch that will make fit better or i can always have a pice of metal welded on the latch. I'm trying to keep things as clean as possible so im looking for a latch 1st.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts