BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I´m sure this is written somewhere in this forum but if someone can help me I would be very happy. My M6 is due to arrive in Apr-06, colors are decided but as far as I understand there will be updates on the car from Sept/Oct. Various technical and trim of the car. Can anyone help me or guide me where I can find yhis? I will have a chat with my BMW dealer in a couple of weeks so I´m sure I will find out then but as you all can understand I´m very curious now.! Thanks a lot..
// M. :typing:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Breitling said:
Hi.
I´m sure this is written somewhere in this forum but if someone can help me I would be very happy. My M6 is due to arrive in Apr-06, colors are decided but as far as I understand there will be updates on the car from Sept/Oct. Various technical and trim of the car. Can anyone help me or guide me where I can find yhis? I will have a chat with my BMW dealer in a couple of weeks so I´m sure I will find out then but as you all can understand I´m very curious now.! Thanks a lot..
// M. :typing:
This is the first I am hearing of this. If you manage to dig up any info please keep us posted :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes, you are right. There are some changes for the new 2006 which is starting Sep.. Vmax 305km/h option (not in price list), carbon trim, perforated leather, etc.. You can find all new in the actual price list at BMWs website. Be careful, if you ordered last year and you order new 2006 options you have to pay the new base price.

·
Registered
154 Posts
SalesOrgBuilder said:
Yes, you are right. There are some changes for the new 2006 which is starting Sep.. Vmax 305km/h option (not in price list), carbon trim, perforated leather, etc.. You can find all new in the actual price list at BMWs website. Be careful, if you ordered last year and you order new 2006 options you have to pay the new base price.
Is the price going up because of this???

·
Registered
829 Posts
Autobahnraser said:
I took some pictures of the 'updated' M6 at the IAA. Enjoy!
Sorry to go oftopic here but WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!! Just when I was settled on Indy red, I see those pictures and now I'm not so sure anymore! You are a very cruel person!

·
Registered
123 Posts
frylord said:
Sorry to go oftopic here but WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!! Just when I was settled on Indy red, I see those pictures and now I'm not so sure anymore! You are a very cruel person!
I think you can change the option until 4 week before production.

·
Registered
829 Posts
SalesOrgBuilder said:
Great pictures. It is the first time i see the carbon trim interior. Which silver is it?
Silverstone II, Silvergrey is a bit darker.

SalesOrgBuilder said:
I think you can change the option until 4 week before production.
Yes I know but the thing is I've been having mayor problems on deciding which one I actually want. They all look good. And eventualy I'll have to decide on one. I could order one in each color but then I would have a garage full of cars I won't use.

·
Registered
123 Posts
frylord said:
Silverstone II, Silvergrey is a bit darker.

Yes I know but the thing is I've been having mayor problems on deciding which one I actually want. They all look good. And eventualy I'll have to decide on one. I could order one in each color but then I would have a garage full of cars I won't use.
You could order one for each day of the week. I think indy red is a really great color. I thought about it as i saw the pictures on this board. I like silverstone II because it is nice and of its easy cleaning, but you will find many people with silver cars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Autobahnraser said:
I took some pictures of the 'updated' M6 at the IAA. Enjoy!
Yes!! This is the silvergray, exactly what I ordered. Doesn´t it look nice.. mmmmmm

1 - 20 of 34 Posts