BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing a few mods on my '07 M6, so I figured it was time to take a few pics of the car. I think I am more or less done modding for now. So far I have added:

Tubi Rumore rear section exhaust
RPi scoops/block-offs/BMC filters
Dinan Stage 2 suspension
H&R Spacers
LCI trunk lid
LCI turn signals
LCI tail lights
CIC Navigation
Weisslicht angel eyes and license plate lights
Bimmian Ultimate LED Interior light kit
Matte black kidneys and side grilles

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
looking sharp.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
looks awesome man. I love the drop and I can't wait to get my Dinan suspension and exhaust next week. I'll post pics as well.

·
Registered
933 Posts
love that you did the LCI lights and trunk...must have run you a pretty buck or two!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Very sexxy - lovin' it!

Looking at your mods list, I have my e-race exhaust + SS x-pipe and rpi intake kit w/ bmc filter arriving this coming Thursday - is the difference in power + responsiveness noticeable?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Perfect!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Mark, you are correct, thats why I only said LCI turn signals. Jonnybravo, I don't have a mid-pipe, but that should make a noticeable difference. The rear section and RPi intake did make a small difference. With a mid-pipe and tune it should be a very noticeable difference.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
AWESOME , you should join Tubi club now ;)
invitation Sent .

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again guys. I think I am more or less done for now. I have thought about getting some ADV1 wheels, but I do like the stock wheels and don't want to spend that much for new wheels.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Car looks great.
About the LCI trunk: Is it a direct swap with the old trunk and what about fitment (problems)?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Akara1,

The car looks great! I have the same color and your exterior upgrades answered many of my questions! How difficult were the front turn signals?

Thanks,
Milton

1 - 20 of 24 Posts