BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I get the hint, you would like another, right? Sorry it's gonna be a late one so if I could please ask you guys to post a copy(downsized if poss) of 3 pics and 3 pics only! If you wanna show your car off do it on your own thread! I know some of you guys are pro and it does show, and I'm not bothered if they are edited or not just show us what you got, I'll choose the winning pics on lets say Sunday 2nd Jan, and get the people I pick to send me their high rez pics, then I'll get the Calendar itself done in the week and post pics of it up and get your response. Get posting guys!!!!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Alright... twist my arm.

Lets go for some track pictures this year... and yes I am the stig. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My good man terabass why would you post that second pic of the back when it was on my January last year? Now I know you got another one you wanna put up so I'll give you another chance ;)

Reactions: Terabass

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Lee,

Here is my submission. These are some of my favorite pictures of my Le Mans Blue, so lots of choice :)

Reactions: 100%Cocoa

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I took these ones myself, honest :) :

Cheers

Reactions: 100%Cocoa

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tiago I said 3 pics! Naughty boy! ;)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking guys maybe an A3 calendar this year, maybe a tad more money but worth it I think, let me know what you think, pics will have to be of the highest qaulity tho, at least 5mb plus iirc

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Tiago I said 3 pics! Naughty boy! ;)
Opps Sorry Lee, I admit that I didn't read your post in full :) I have amended my post to show only 3 pictures.

Reactions: Leezamonkey

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Here's mine:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here is one of mine, still sorting through the others. I can email full res version if required. Great pics in this thread!!!!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
firehire, I love your wheels never seen those, beautiful ;)

Reactions: GBPackerfan1963

·
Registered
2,994 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
1 - 20 of 89 Posts