BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-aircrash2708jan27,0,5086733.story

:crying2: Wasn't sure what forum this was applicable to (I frequent the M5 board most... seeing as its my homepage), I'm sure you'll tell me where I'm wrong soon enough :3: Anyhow, I work for FL Today and I roll/courier newspapers, and I read this article on the front page of an Orlando Sentinel.

Being fairly local, and more specifically being "a" BMW hit me kind of awkward.

A BMW with 5 young occupants got onto a Jumbolair airstrip and ended up flying off the end of the runway into an Oak tree. The car was ripped to shreds and smashed all about. 3 of 5 passengers were thrown from the car... the engine flew out of the car upon impact, and then the car caught on fire :(

I have nothing more to say than: Drive safely... think through what you're doing before you do it.

But I'm sure a member to these boards would have enough common sense to take care!

:M5eyes:Edgar

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Check out the threads in the e60 M5 subforum. One thread has 11 pages and 23,000 reads. The driver of that car had posted on the board Friday. I'll let you read the rest.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Check out the threads in the e60 M5 subforum. One thread has 11 pages and 23,000 reads. The driver of that car had posted on the board Friday. I'll let you read the rest.
This thread is closed.... the other may stay open for a while, lets keep it mature, on topic and respectful.

Thanks

A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.