BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have just received my Umnitza facelift angel eye xenon headlights for my prefacelift 2000 M5, and I have ordered the BMW adapters 63 12 0 025 497 and 63 12 0 025 499 (2 of each).

However I'm stuck, I have 2 small wires on each of the new umnitza headlights without any connectors, please can someone tell me what they are for (white wire in pictures and red and brown together)?

Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I think they are the angel eye connectors and would need to be either soldered to the stock wires or connected in some other way.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yes those two wires are for the angel eye. One power and One ground. You can hard wire them into the adaptor harness or buy the stock connector with pins and then have a true plug and play setup

·
Registered
427 Posts
What ^ he said :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All done thanks very much guys they look stunning so bright that none of my cameras can pick up the angel eyes without it looking like full beam xenons are on!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Take the finished picture

·
Registered
472 Posts
The v4s are basically HID angel eyes have lasted me over a year and no flicker or issues my brothers v2 have lasted almost 3 years no issues.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks awesome!! How much did it come up to if you don't mind me asking. Because on the listing, it says "starting from $299", when I am about to check out, my total is well over $800!! Umnitza has to get this straight. It's ridiculous amount of money to be spent on some aftermarket headlights.

·
Vendor
2,277 Posts
Money spent on headlights depends on options. You can get those headlights with Orion v2 and generic HID for as little as $485.
however, if you want top of the line parts/options/accessories with superior light output and quality, then the price goes up.
the only other option is to do the Hella OE xenon, we have those in stock as well, but those are $1100.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Money spent on headlights depends on options. You can get those headlights with Orion v2 and generic HID for as little as $485.
however, if you want top of the line parts/options/accessories with superior light output and quality, then the price goes up.
the only other option is to do the Hella OE xenon, we have those in stock as well, but those are $1100.
Sounds good. I will need your help soon about my headlight purchase. I seem to not get it doing this online :confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes those two wires are for the angel eye. One power and One ground. You can hard wire them into the adaptor harness or buy the stock connector with pins and then have a true plug and play setup
I should be receiving a set of these soon. I know OP said he had a pre facelift M5 like myself, is there an angel eye plug wired into them? Also, where can I find this connector? Is it something I can pick up at the dealership?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts