1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
96 Posts
umnitza I know ure reading this, is it coming over by a row boat? it doesnt take 6 weeks for a boat to cross to pacific. It seems you are either trying to get out of this 'free' upgrade or you just dont care about your customers once you got their money

·
Registered
96 Posts
that was quick, thanks for the link. Can you clarify it a bit more?...what happened to the batch that was already on the boat to you guy?..now it turns out they werent even produced yet?..I know afew months ago when the first shipments came you sold them to new customers and told us the next batch would be for us. Then you say you sold them out again. now you are saying they arent being produced for now?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
There were 10 only delivered to us. As mentioned in the link, we got them to the first people that requested them.

Now we have to wait unfortunately as the manufacturer of the lenses keeps back ordering the extras to us.

·
Registered
96 Posts
There were 10 only delivered to us. As mentioned in the link, we got them to the first people that requested them.

Now we have to wait unfortunately as the manufacturer of the lenses keeps back ordering the extras to us.
the 10 delivered upgraded v2 ice was like in october of last year. You said in the beginning of this thread that they were scheduled to arrive in 2-3 weeks, which was a month ago. Then you say they are supposively on the boat to us. now you are saying that they havent even been produced due to factory issues?...these are hugh differences that Id like you to clarify for me, you are very shady umnitza, your stories dont add up

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
There is nothing shady. I have NO reason to not ship what I promised.

I have been given answers each time that I have relayed to you. Unfortunately, I probably shouldn't have relayed them until I had them in stock, in quantity. Sorry for trying to keep you guys up to date. I'll just answer you next time only when I have the product in hand. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
96 Posts
There is nothing shady. I have NO reason to not ship what I promised.

I have been given answers each time that I have relayed to you. Unfortunately, I probably shouldn't have relayed them until I had them in stock, in quantity. Sorry for trying to keep you guys up to date. I'll just answer you next time only when I have the product in hand. Sorry about that.
there is nothing wrong with keeping your customers up to date, as long as the information you give is credible, which all your credibility has been lost. I can quote 8 months worth of quotes from you about false dates and 'unfortunate setbacks'. whats the status now? has the factory begun producing them now? I surely hope we dont have to wait ANOTHER few months to get these.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts