BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are 2 sets of lights:

2001 M5 OEM Hella headlights off a car with 135K. Worked fine when removed. Some light hazing on lenses. I don't know the condition of adjusters, but the pattern seemed fine when I took them off. $300 shipped

2000 BMW 5-series Umnitza DJ Auto Headlights with Xenon lights and LED Angel Eyes.
***BRAND NEW***NEVER INSTALLED***
I got them for my 2000 528i. It appears they will work best with 1997-2000 cars, but may also work with 2001+. The website says there may be some re-wiring and such required, I don't have fist hand experience with that.
The lights use D2S bulbs. Angel Eyes are Orion V4, I believe. They are very bright.
I paid $480. Will sell for $400 shipped.
I'm in NJ if anyone wants to come and get it.

[/URL][/IMG]

UMNITZA

**** IF YOU PM, PLEASE INCLUDE CONTACT INFORMATION - I CAN'T REPLY TO PMs*****

Thank you in advance....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Pre facelift headlights use different turn signal holders and harnesses than post facelift cars, anyone looking to put them on an 01+ car will need the harnesses and bulb holders, they were like $30 on ebay when I bought mine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UMNITZA lights are sold.

OEM Hella lights have broken adjusters. The price is now $100 shipped.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TO WhiteE39: I can't reply to PMs. To answer your question: I have no idea. Is there a way to check?

·
Registered
150 Posts
TO WhiteE39: I can't reply to PMs. To answer your question: I have no idea. Is there a way to check?

I'll take the OEM ones. email is JoelSpurgeon at g mail dot co m

Edit, Just saw the guy above me post about the OEM ones. If he falls through, I'll take them 100%.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts