BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to put it out there.

Was thinking for spring and or summer and see if we could arrange a UK M5/M6 meet up one weekend that suits.

Could maybe see who's keenly interested and then look for an area in the country that is near most potential attendees.

But for now i wanted to test the water and see if there was any interest for a UK M5/M6 (All types! e34 e39 e60 F10 F90) meet up?

So to start of course i'm interested. I'm located near Swindon Wiltshire but happy to travel towards London, up towards Birmingham or towards Wales depending where the majority might be?

Cheers
Jamie

·
Registered
502 Posts
I just want to put it out there.

Was thinking for spring and or summer and see if we could arrange a UK M5/M6 meet up one weekend that suits.

Could maybe see who's keenly interested and then look for an area in the country that is near most potential attendees.

But for now i wanted to test the water and see if there was any interest for a UK M5/M6 (All types! e34 e39 e60 F10 F90) meet up?

So to start of course i'm interested. I'm located near Swindon Wiltshire but happy to travel towards London, up towards Birmingham or towards Wales depending where the majority might be?

Cheers

Jamie
Hi Jamie
Sam here from Aldershot, Hampshire with an M6 and very happy to meet. There is an M5 and M6 group on FB (2 separate groups) and it would be good to get as many of us together.

I can drum up interest from some M6 folks if of interest?

Feel free to add me on Instagram that.m6

Let me know your profile name if you have IG?!

Thanks
Sam

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sam,

I'm not on Facebook so that would be great if you could drum up some interest over there, sounds like a good idea.

I'll add you on IG i'm ... jamierogan original i know!

Lets see how many we can get together!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi Sam,

I'm not on Facebook so that would be great if you could drum up some interest over there, sounds like a good idea.

I'll add you on IG i'm ... jamierogan original i know!

Lets see how many we can get together!
Sounds good Jamie. I dont use FB much myself in all honesty.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts