BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what these are?

Also, are these done on a dealer level or is BMW GB involved?

How do I get an invite (since I'm getting my car from Belgium) and when are these parties being held?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Can someone tell me what these are?

Also, are these done on a dealer level or is BMW GB involved?

How do I get an invite (since I'm getting my car from Belgium) and when are these parties being held?
Was originally told the uK launch would be 17 May but this date might of changed. Not sure if each local dealer will hold their own or if BMW will do one at Rockingham. Original plan was for those first on the list to have their cars handed over at the event but as first customer cars are delayed it wont happen.

Normally dealers will invite people who have M5s on order or regular customers who they think might be interested. Just go down your local dealer or where you get the M5 serviced and show some interest might be a good approach but dont tell them you have ordered in Belgium.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John, my name is down with Scotthall. They'd better invite me - I just gave them £1000 for Inspection II grrrrrrr

They are telling me the launch parties will be done at dealer level and on either May 17th or May 19th - more info to follow which I will share.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
They are telling me the launch parties will be done at dealer level and on either May 17th or May 19th - more info to follow which I will share.
Hopefully as 1st Customers don't get their cars at launch - at least BMW dealer could do is lend the demonstrator car for the 1st Customer for a "long week-end" test drive and clock up the 1250miles before the free oil check !

:noSMG:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
My dealer is not having an M5 launch as they reckon with so few coming through this year its not worth it. So have told them they can take me out to dinner and I will have the demonstrator for the weekend!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts