BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so this is not so much a for sale ad but in putting out there to see if anyone is interested.

I have owned my m5 for around 5 years however it sees very little to no use at all and spends lots of time sitting around.

It is a 2001 facelift individual in velvet blue with champagne leather (comfort option) extremely unique and has covered a little under 100k miles.

It has lots of extras from purple carpets and floor mate. Telephone DVD screens heated massaging seats and all the other m5 goodies.

However it needs a bit of attention which I myself just do not have the time to deal with. A lot is general cosmetic issues with the paintwork and the few minor rust bubbles in the common places.

The car is currently registered on sorb as it just doesn't get used and has been parked up.

I'd hate for it to sit around doing nothing as it really needs to be used.

But I just no longer have the time for what has been the best car I've ever owned.
I'm open to offers on the vehicle should anyone fancy a little project but I won't just give it away for the sake.

I ask that if anyone is interested to email me at [email protected] where I can give everything in detail provide pics etc.

I

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts