BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - i had the need for a new thermostat the other day - booked car in at friends garage for a few days time then ordered bit from BMW to take with me. When i got to garage my friend had ordered parts from ECP inc a thermostat.... looks identical to BMW unit, Wahler branded and half the BMW price at £35. Well worth a try if anyone needs a new thermostat and in the UK. Note you can save on this by using voucher codes SAVEME75 certainly used to get you 7.5% off.

i've not actually fitted mine yet as we are trying some other things first (new aux fan, cleaning crap from radiator area).

WAHLER BMW | Car Parts 4 Less UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

Simon

·
Registered
284 Posts
That carparts4less code seems insignificant until you're making a big order, I saved almost £50 on a load of suspension components I made recently.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That carparts4less code seems insignificant until you're making a big order, I saved almost £50 on a load of suspension components I made recently.
Yes well worth using - saved a bundle with recent clutch and flywheel to.

Never had a bad experience with this co - only issue I did have was a lost parcel when they were using terrible yodel courier - now they use Ups and no issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts