BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to part company with my M5. Since buying it back in March 08 it has been garage stored and simply never gets used. In fact I probably haven't gone more than 50 miles in it! My intention was to give it a good going over and use it as a summer fun weekender. As this hasn't happened, it's high time someone else enjoyed it.

As the car has been dry stored for the past two years, it is not taxed or mot'd. However it is in very good overall condition and, to my knowledge, (a Scorpion rear exhaust aside) unmodified. Mileage is 102000 approx. It has 9" rear wheels. I have a set of Throwing stars as well as the turbine covers. As new Michelin ps2 tyres on the front, rears require replacement. The engine runs smooth and quiet. I have a new cam chain tensioner (which requires fitting). I have checked and set the valve clearances, so I have a bag of shims and a valve depressing tool too.

The paperwork includeds a stack of reciepts, seven old mot's, service history, owners manual etc in folder. I also have a sales brochure and price list from the period. It has three sets of keys, two main sets with remote fobs and imobiliser sticks. And a third with wallet key and valet parking key?

The bodywork looks very good however the front jacking points look pretty crusty so i'm sure these areas either require attention or will soon require attention. It is by no means a rot box.

The price reflects the car not having an mot or tax. £2500ono.

I am basically testing the water to see if anyone is interested and would rather see it go to an enthusiast, so i'll post it here and see what happens. I have probably missed out a load of info so message me and i'll do my best to answer your questions.

Thanks for looking. Steve.

The car is located near Hereford by the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
I know I totally want this but am in the USA. Look gorgeous! Love the clean interior. E34's are so cheap across the pond! GLWS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words. I will try and get some better photos up on the weekend. She's a little dusty and dirty at the moment.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi Matt.

I didn't recieve a PM. Seems a post count of more than 45 is required. I'll check back tomorrow and hopefully we can sort something out.

Regards, Steve.

Edit: Probably best to contact me direct on 07876 461111

1 - 6 of 6 Posts