BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
What are people thinking?? GT3 wing on an m6?!? come on!

http://danchoixehoi.com/2007/06/18/bmw-m6-gt3/

"Lets keep it completely stock looking (except for exhaust tips) and put a stupid looking porsche wing on there, then trailer it to a show"

That's the dumbest looking thing I've ever seen on an M6. I'm not much for wings but it is possible to put a wing on the trunk and not make the general BMW population want to blow the car up.

grrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Gay...only in Vietnam

·
Registered
155 Posts
first off, woah!!!(it's a vietnamese site!!!). second of all, damn!!!(someone get that guy some spectacles!!!!) that was H-I-D-E-O-U-S. why would someone go through all that trouble for something so profoundly distasteful to the human visual senses? he destroyed a classic!

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
wow! that was bad!! saw the pic again and had to make a repost. btw, have you guys ever seen a chick so ugly, yet you couldnt help but stare? this is the exact same for me....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Man, that poor M6 fell from the tree top and hit every ugly branch on the way down!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I doubt he's set foot in Germany let alone the Nordschleife. What a way to goof up a perfectly good car.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
that is amazingly ugly. so out of place.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wow!!! That is UGLY have people gone crazy and blind when going after market shopping.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts