BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I didnt have to wait long. Holy Sh*t Josh! The guys at DA and you should be proud, that thing sounds not only heavenly, but it pulls like crazy. Good luck getting the small issues figured out.
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All the issues are figured out. This is day 2 and its running real good. Only issue was the MASF. ouich

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
phillym5 said:
All the issues are figured out. This is day 2 and its running real good. Only issue was the MASF. ouich
MAFS seem to be the bane of all existance with M5's. I'm glad that was the problem, as that is a quick and easy fix. Let there be happy years with that moster Josh!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
very nice!! what exhaust is that?

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Holy moly Josh.. good luck keeping your license in that thing... :hihi: Sound alone raises the hair on my body... wishing you many happy miles in it....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sounds amazing. Have fun with her, Josh

TIN, I believe that's a kelleners exhaust on that car, I recognize the sound and I have the same set up (meaning I have a kelleners exhaust and SS x-pipe......not includint the supercharger, cats, headers, and everything else that car has!!!)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
thanks josh..

is that car supercharged? can't find any info on DA's website.. :confused:

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Wonderful!

:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
837 Posts
Sounds good Josh, Me and Rob are here just watched the vid, I think I saw a tear well up in his eye:) , keep em coming, Josh

1 - 20 of 70 Posts