BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New member here with a recently acquired 2002 M5, chipped with Supersprint cat-back exhaust, 19" wheels and uprated suspension.

I'm looking at bringing a few parts in over the next few months and thought I'd see if anyone is thinking similar to see if we can get a group discount set up for UAE purchases and, more importantly, ship parts together to cut down on shipping costs per item.

I'm thinking about Stoptech brakes from Zeckhausen and Supersprint headers. Also possibly Supersprint racing cats.

On a separate point, does anyone run their beasts in the Dubai Autodrome Redline Challenge. The V8 modified class is dominated by Mustangs, I'm planning on taking on the lazy American muscle at the next round!

·
Registered
559 Posts
TAM Auto engineering are the dealers in UAE for Supersprint products, why not contact them in alquoz. Whereas for the RLC at Dubai Autodrome, we have a couple of members taking part. There is a white E39 M5, member alquazi who takes part in the V8 Class, BTW, you've got a pm Keith.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks SSense, I was thinking of getting TAM to set up and run the car, so I'll definitely get in touch about the supersport stuff! Catch ya round

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
WillKeithM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing