BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from the Euro trip which included a stop at the Frankfurt motor show. Some pics of the silver grey M6 at the show have already been posted but I'll post mine along with other photos as soon as I get them off the laptop and onto the desktop.

It may already be posted here or elsewhere, but, when I asked "the dude" (according to all the BMW sales guys at the show) I was told that the M6 will hit the U.S. in May 2006. I'm sure others (Gustav with his comprehensive list of questions!!) will have more info, but it looks like May for all of us here in the states.

MaxTimeOff

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking forward to it!

After seeing the fabulous pics of the black/black M6 cab posted by Butzy, I hope we can also ascertain when the M6 cab will wash onto U.S shores. I think that car is very sharp.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Sounds right to me. My dealer in Canada has confirmed this week that my car will very likely be a a March build date, though I want it a little later as I am taking Euro delivery. Convertible will not be in NA before September '06.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.