BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
daf said:
i did the gumball last year in the red M3, i took it to china along with 3 cgt, bentley gt, 360 cs, porsche gt3-rs and a super charged E55 that went over 300km/h last month, here's the website http://www.typhoonexpress.com/index.htm

next one will be in oct, remember .....no speed limit at all!!! :byebye:
Fantastic. Finally something like this in Asia. I am in! Where do I send my entry fee? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dylan said:
Why are we only just hearing about this now??! sounds cool!

P.S if i'd done the gumball website i'd be far from proud!!!!!!! one of the worst sites ever EVER. ****e ****e ****e.
No Kidding! You guys snuck the first one in under the radar. It looks great.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
This is one that has definately caught my eye. I was born in Hong Kong and lived in Singapore for 13 years in my early childhood. Going back there for a blast would be amazing. Oh on top of that I am Malaysian as well... Can't believe I forgot that. :hihihi:

High speed runs in Thailand and Malaysia would be ok as all you have to pay for are bribes. I would watch out in Singappore though.

Who are the orgainisers?

- Kin

·
Registered
120 Posts
daf said:
in china and some of the third world countries, they welcome people like us.....we spend money and that helps their economy.....
Oh I have no doubt that China welcomes the rally. I think it's excellent timing politically. I could see cooperation on par with what Gumball experienced in Morocco minimally, and completely cleared roads as a possible option too.

Will participants be staying at Shangri-la hotels perhaps?kinggf

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vanimal said:
Oh I have no doubt that China welcomes the rally. I think it's excellent timing politically. I could see cooperation on par with what Gumball experienced in Morocco minimally, and completely cleared roads as a possible option too.

Will participants be staying at Shangri-la hotels perhaps?kinggf

sure...if they are available....but most of the time, they aren't....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.