BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did the gumball last year in the red M3, i took it to china along with 3 cgt, bentley gt, 360 cs, porsche gt3-rs and a super charged E55 that went over 300km/h last month, here's the website http://www.typhoonexpress.com/index.htm

next one will be in oct, remember .....no speed limit at all!!! :byebye:

·
Registered
316 Posts
daf said:
i did the gumball last year in the red M3, i took it to china along with 3 cgt, bentley gt, 360 cs, porsche gt3-rs and a super charged E55 that went over 300km/h last month, here's the website http://www.typhoonexpress.com/index.htm

next one will be in oct, remember .....no speed limit at all!!! :byebye:
Fantastic. Finally something like this in Asia. I am in! Where do I send my entry fee? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Why are we only just hearing about this now??! sounds cool!

P.S if i'd done the gumball website i'd be far from proud!!!!!!! one of the worst sites ever EVER. ****e ****e ****e.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dylan said:
Why are we only just hearing about this now??! sounds cool!

P.S if i'd done the gumball website i'd be far from proud!!!!!!! one of the worst sites ever EVER. ****e ****e ****e.
No Kidding! You guys snuck the first one in under the radar. It looks great.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
This is one that has definately caught my eye. I was born in Hong Kong and lived in Singapore for 13 years in my early childhood. Going back there for a blast would be amazing. Oh on top of that I am Malaysian as well... Can't believe I forgot that. :hihihi:

High speed runs in Thailand and Malaysia would be ok as all you have to pay for are bribes. I would watch out in Singappore though.

Who are the orgainisers?

- Kin

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vanimal said:
No Kidding! You guys snuck the first one in under the radar. It looks great.:cheers:
in china and some of the third world countries, they welcome people like us.....we spend money and that helps their economy.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
daf said:
in china and some of the third world countries, they welcome people like us.....we spend money and that helps their economy.....
Oh I have no doubt that China welcomes the rally. I think it's excellent timing politically. I could see cooperation on par with what Gumball experienced in Morocco minimally, and completely cleared roads as a possible option too.

Will participants be staying at Shangri-la hotels perhaps?kinggf

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vanimal said:
Oh I have no doubt that China welcomes the rally. I think it's excellent timing politically. I could see cooperation on par with what Gumball experienced in Morocco minimally, and completely cleared roads as a possible option too.

Will participants be staying at Shangri-la hotels perhaps?kinggf

sure...if they are available....but most of the time, they aren't....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts