BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Company representative for revosport.com
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested, here're some pictures of the Type AC Style Front splitter and rear diffuser set.

Price for members here are;

Front Splitter (with aluminum struts) - US$599
Rear Diffuser - US$599

FREE Shipping anywhere worldwide

Reactions: keang24

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Sent you a PM! Wanna meet up next week in HK!!
Rab, if you meet revosport, please check for fitment/quality in person for us, too. Hopefully you will make it on Wheelpower meet. I'm waiting to hear about this product in person.:thumbsup:

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent you a PM! Wanna meet up next week in HK!!

Rab,

Please let me know before hand what you want, I'll show you to our warehouse here. We don't really do retail business in HK but since you came all the way, I'm glad to show you our products.

Ken

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
For the AC type rear diffuser, do I need to cut/modified the existance bumper to fit your rear diffuser. I remember seen one member mentioned a while back in other thread. Thanks

·
Registered
907 Posts
Good question....waiting for an answer??

Chris

For the AC type rear diffuser, do I need to cut/modified the existance bumper to fit your rear diffuser. I remember seen one member mentioned a while back in other thread. Thanks

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

The AC Style rear diffuser fits exactly like how it originally will fit to the car. And the answer is yes, it does require some cut out from the original bumper to make way for the diffuser.

The RH and RH2 are just bolt on for 100% sure.

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've jst replied to your email. thanks

·
Registered
682 Posts
First I would like to thank Ken @ Revozsport for taking the time to meet up with me in HK and go over all his products!

I got a chance to look in detail of all the carbon fiber products Revozport produces and I was very impressed with the quality. Ken explained to me that they have two diff styles of carbon fiber products:
-BMW original parts that they have the technology to layer them with carbon fiber to eliminate any fitment issues. However they are more expensive
-Revozport has also molded there own carbon fiber products like rear veiw mirror covers, front grills, and especially there RH and AC splitter and rear diffusers..

Ken assured me all there products go through a QC process and they stand behind all the products 100%, which give's me great confidence in Revozport!

For the new AC style products they are very well crafted and look awesome in person. In regards to the AC rear diffuser u do have to cut a little bit of your bumper and also paint the fiber glass to match the color of your car.. Overall the AC style is really good looking groud effect and I bet it will be succesful for revozsport!

Perosnally I already have the RH style front splitter and I am going with the RH rear diffuser to match since it bolts right on..

Finally to Top the night off Ken was nice enough to let me drive his new GT-R back to my hotel! What a machine very easy to drive let me tell you since im not used to driving on the right side, but I felt like I owned the road... The transmission is unbelievable smooth shift even at 7k rpm in race mode.. Honestly if you couldnt here the turbo you would never know it was turbo charged no lag time at all.. The car has all the bells and whistles you want and many more does not feel like ur driving a Nissan in anyway shape or form.

I'm sold both on revozsport products and the GT-R... LOL

Thanks again Ken look forward to doing business with you soon!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Thanks for your feedback, Rob. Now, get your @$$ on the plane in time for the Wheelpower Bar-b-q:thumbsup:

Revozsport, glad to hear that you stand behind your product 100%. Hope to do business with you soon.
:cheers:

First I would like to thank Ken @ Revozsport for taking the time to meet up with me in HK and go over all his products!

I got a chance to look in detail of all the carbon fiber products Revozport produces and I was very impressed with the quality. Ken explained to me that they have two diff styles of carbon fiber products:
-BMW original parts that they have the technology to layer them with carbon fiber to eliminate any fitment issues. However they are more expensive
-Revozport has also molded there own carbon fiber products like rear veiw mirror covers, front grills, and especially there RH and AC splitter and rear diffusers..

Ken assured me all there products go through a QC process and they stand behind all the products 100%, which give's me great confidence in Revozport!

For the new AC style products they are very well crafted and look awesome in person. In regards to the AC rear diffuser u do have to cut a little bit of your bumper and also paint the fiber glass to match the color of your car.. Overall the AC style is really good looking groud effect and I bet it will be succesful for revozsport!

Perosnally I already have the RH style front splitter and I am going with the RH rear diffuser to match since it bolts right on..

Finally to Top the night off Ken was nice enough to let me drive his new GT-R back to my hotel! What a machine very easy to drive let me tell you since im not used to driving on the right side, but I felt like I owned the road... The transmission is unbelievable smooth shift even at 7k rpm in race mode.. Honestly if you couldnt here the turbo you would never know it was turbo charged no lag time at all.. The car has all the bells and whistles you want and many more does not feel like ur driving a Nissan in anyway shape or form.

I'm sold both on revozsport products and the GT-R... LOL

Thanks again Ken look forward to doing business with you soon!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Rab Dog, whicn RH type splitter do you have installed? I'm interested in the RH2 type front splitter. If those are the ones you have, could you kindly post some pics of your car? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Hey Rab Dog, whicn RH type splitter do you have installed? I'm interested in the RH2 type front splitter. If those are the ones you have, could you kindly post some pics of your car? Thanks.
I think Rab Dog has RH2 type, and you should see his car in-person on this Sunday.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts