1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$24,000
141,000 Miles
VIN: WBSDE93463CF93674

I am selling my 2003 BMW M5, the car is Sterling Grey on Black Nappa Extended Leather Sport Seats. Car has nearly every option available aside from extended leather. It is completely stock save an updated Grom bluetooth for both phone and music.

I spent a year searching for an M5 in this condition and purchased the car from the original owner in Berkeley, CA - he is a software engineer I still stay in touch with who took copious notes of every issue he ever experienced with the car and documented every subsequent service that was performed - East Bay BMW (where originally purchased) and German Auto Sport perform all service, they also performed the PPI from my purchase in 2016, which I retain a copy of. All of the car's service records and original documentation are included in purchase, including the original build sheet, the original license plate rings from the dealer, the original BMW car cover, and so on, as well as all documentation from the prior owner and my ownership. This car has been incredibly reliable and has required very little major servicing, save replacement of a fuel pump and failed sensors.

The condition of the car speaks for itself - the car is hand washed, clayed, and treated with paint sealant every 4 months - I have numerous cars, new and old, and the paint on this car should be seen in person to be appreciated, it is pristine.

Oil changes are performed every 4k-7k miles depending on how often the car is driven. I've recently had the oil and filter changed (only Castrol TWS for M cars) and replaced the Mass Air Flow Sensors, the front o2 sensors, and the front headlight LEDs (the driver's side headlight was beginning to weaken).

I purchased the car with 123,000 miles and have put on an average of 5,000 miles per year.

Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

The car and all service records are available for inspection. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Really like this example, good luck with sale. Black Sport seats hold up so well in these cars.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the great feedback, local interest and offers but still available!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any Vanos work performed?
Hey AustinBMR, the Vanos unit is original to the car - upon replacing the fuel pump (roughly 8k miles ago), the BMW tech stated that the car is not exhibiting any of the Vanos buildup issues, likely because it was used for commutes to Silicon Valley from Berkeley (longer, warmed up drives allegedly help avoid Vanos issues, but more informed forum member would know better than I). It does not have the “rattle” associated with Vanos and therefore I have left it alone, however it never hurts to install the Dr Vanos kit to alleviate future issues.
Cheers

·
Registered
237 Posts
Checking in, is the car still available? Pm'ed you as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts