BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my order was originally for a silverstone II colour I had already picked up the scale model in that colour version.

Now That I have changed to Saphire Black/PNB, I have added this model to the collection too.
Nice thing is that the scale model is exactly in the same colour combo as the real thing will be.
And will be is over as I got a message yesterday that my car is now on status 155!!!!!:happybirt PRODUCTION COMPLETED------It's ALIVE

Two more weeks and the car shall be minemmmmmm
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Vic said:
As my order was originally for a silverstone II colour I had already picked up the scale model in that colour version.

Now That I have changed to Saphire Black/PNB, I have added this model to the collection too.
Nice thing is that the scale model is exactly in the same colour combo as the real thing will be.
And will be is over as I got a message yesterday that my car is now on status 155!!!!!:happybirt PRODUCTION COMPLETED------It's ALIVE

Two more weeks and the car shall be minemmmmmm

congratulations VIC !!! :2:

Your car is one of the first in Belgium? I keep my eyes wide open evrey day, but no luck so far ??????

Where in Belgium do you live? I'd love to see it one time :cheers:

Good color combo btw kinggf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bonte said:
Where in Belgium do you live? I'd love to see it one time
I live in Schoten.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Vic said:
I live in Schoten.

i'd love to see it when it has arrived :eek:oohhh:
I live in ANtwerpen Zuid.

How long is the wait till arrival? Is Jorssen your dealer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,383 Posts
Vic said:
I live in Schoten.
Schoten, that's also not too far off from where I live. I'm from the Turnhout region.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
jos said:
Schoten, that's also not too far off from where I live. I'm from the Turnhout region.
I am in that area most of the weekends. It's a small world after all :byebye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,383 Posts
Bonte said:
I am in that area most of the weekends. It's a small world after all :byebye:
Especially if you live in Belgium. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
jos said:
Especially if you live in Belgium. ;)

But now back to VIC car. What option did you choose? Have you opted for the head up display?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has almost all options, see attached order overview.

The car will not be delivered Jorssen but by a dealer from the Netherlands, faster and better service (every day a order status update)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Vic said:
It has almost all options, see attached order overview.

The car will not be delivered Jorssen but by a dealer from the Netherlands, faster and better service (every day a order status update)
only the bold lines are your options? The other ones don't apply to your car, or are they all standard options?
I see you choose the wood trim lovelove

Do we have to pay import tax from NL to BE? Or export tax from NL? How does that work?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bonte said:
only the bold lines are your options? The other ones don't apply to your car, or are they all standard options?
I see you choose the wood trim lovelove

Do we have to pay import tax from NL to BE? Or export tax from NL? How does that work?
Correct, only bold are options, rest is standard

NL dealer delivers ex VAT and ex BPM(luxury tax), I only pay net price in NL and VAT in Belgium
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top