BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys can anybody tell me any advice for deactivate the tv in my car ... i mean watching tv in motion for 1999 m5 ..... (may) production.... thank's

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
hala mubarak, shlonak?

i know a guy here in bahrani that has the tool and software to deactivate the motion sensor on your TV. i dont recommend it because the same guy who does it for other people had a serious accident in his own car because he was watching the Gulf Cup Football on TV and driving at the same time!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
احمد شكرا على الرد يس كم يكلف فك النظام
Ahmed said:
hala mubarak, shlonak?

i know a guy here in bahrani that has the tool and software to deactivate the motion sensor on your TV. i dont recommend it because the same guy who does it for other people had a serious accident in his own car because he was watching the Gulf Cup Football on TV and driving at the same time!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Hey Guys,

mubarak... i will check for you the price ( i think it costs about 20 bahraini dinars, equal to about 200 qatari riyals ), i will check and PM you!

ttboyvanc.... i will get you the price as well, but promise me you wont watch it while driving! hahahahaha

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
ttboyvanc said:
I promise, though the new channel 30, I think it's called one TV, is actually showing the Sopranos!!! No, No, I promise!!! :thumbsup:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

What time?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wednesday nights at 9:30pm, I have never heard so many "frig" 's dubbed over, but hey beggars can't be choosers! They're also showing The Amazing Race, CSI, lots of good shows, pretty cool for the Middle East! Also, thanks for your post on the relocation of the Intake Sensor, I PM'd Shadowman for a price to ship to Dubai, gotta get ready for this summer, it will be my first!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts