BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, If anyones interested, there are 4 original Turbine wheels and tyres for sale in Holland, bought new in 2003 and used for 10,000 miles so it says in the advert in BMW car classifieds so pm me if you want the phone number from the advert.

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
You may as well mention the 93 M5 Touring , Granite Silver , grey leather and 80k miles at £10,750 too , Stevie ........

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ Davidoli....Yeah m8, that touring...when I 1st read it I thought Eric had sold mine already...................Sold mine too bloody cheap m8..........

·
Registered
832 Posts
@ Davidoli....Yeah m8, that touring...when I 1st read it I thought Eric had sold mine already...................Sold mine too bloody cheap m8..........

Not a snowballs chance in hell of that happening Steve...:biggrinbounce:

Having way to much fun with her, words can't really describe it......as per the price...well...your a great chap !:applause:......though that doesn't put money in your pocket...:7:.

I'm giving her a thourough detailing over the next couple of weeks....then I'll have pics to send...my goal is to keep her in better shape than when I met her.

....but damn Steve you did such a good job....thats why its a goal...:trophy_bronze:

Cheers

Erik

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really glad to hear it Eric,,cant wait to see those pics of K327... m8...hurry up chap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts