BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tubi Style NA is glad to support the M5board community.
Any questions or requests please feel free to email or call us.

Web: www.tubistyleNA.com
Phone: 954.941.7689
Email: [email protected]

Check out our website to find out if we have a system for your car. Not listed on our website, is our new E92 M3 system that will be arriving within the next couple days.

More pictures and video will be available soon. We are currently working on our 360 photography of all the systems. Below is an example of our Carrera GT system in 360 degree view.

<IFRAME align=top src="http://champion.beyond360inc.com/display2.php?ID=10000&abg=fff&zoom=15&logo=0&iframe=1" frameBorder=0 width=508 scrolling=no height=440>
</IFRAME>

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Please post a picture of the exhaust appropriate for the make/model represented by the forum you're now participating. In other words, don't bother posting another marquee's exhaust photo here...does nothing for us.

Please post a photo of an exhaust for the M5/6.

Thank you.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My apologies for posting a different marque's exhaust. I just wanted to show an example of the 360 degree viewer we use.

Here is a picture of one of the M5 exhaust cans, but the 360 degree viewer will give you a much better look once its ready.

·
Registered
394 Posts
We're currently searching for local BMW M owners to help us make sound/video clips of the exhaust. If anyone is in or knows someone in the south Florida area who would be interested please let us know.
I know you were asking for Ms, but I have a buddy in south florida with a 997S with a Champion Motorsports F77 package that includes a Tubi exhaust w/ headers. He said he might be interested in helping you out, depending on what is involved.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Maybe if Tubi can arrange a special for m5board and m6board members and then have members cars displaying different Tubi systems. Tubi on YouTube sounds good :)

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats a really good video clip of the Rumore Tubi system. Thanks for the post.

We are currently trying to decide what discount we can offer to the M5board members. For now I can offer free 3 day air shipping in the USA.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are running an M5board special on all of our Tubi systems.

5% off plus free shipping

E60 M5 mufflers with end tips (Regular or Rumore)
$3268 Shipped (regular price $3440 plus shipping)

E60 M5 Center Section
$1239 Shipped (regular price $1305 plus shipping)

Contact [email protected] or call 954.941.7689 to place an order

·
8,376 Posts
Any update on this? Plus Tubi Rumore plus video

I love Tubi exhaust system. The best out there as far as I am concerned.

It is very well made, no drone at any RPM and the best exhaust sound on a BMW as far as I am concerned.

I have the Tubi Rumore Plus on my 2001 M5. I just sold that car and just purchased a 2006 E63 M6.

Im now in the market for a Tubi Rumore for an E63 M6.

Any updates on discount or free shipping??

Here's video of my Tubi Rumore Plus exhaust on my E39 M5:

Click Here:

·
Registered
658 Posts
i would love to buy but the price is a bit steep......Maybe you guys can get a group buy together for a super price.:1:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Do you also have to purchase the center section to get that sound or would the regular rumore be enough?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Can you do a better price?

E60 M5 Center Section

I would hope that you can do a better price on the rumore muffler.....sound is good but the price a little steep...how about a much better discount for serious group buys....Im sure you would get tons more orders if you could bring the price down to $2500 shipped....I know I would be the first to get in line...and more would follow...:)

·
8,376 Posts
I didnt purchase the center section.

I have the Tubi Rumore which is a cut and play. You cut the original mufflers and the Rumore gets spliced in place via a clamp that comes with the Tubi. A one hour jobbie. Couldnt be easier, but I still suggest you let the pros handle the installation.

You watch the installers work, pay them $85 and you are out of there in an hour.

On my M5, my friends and I tried installing my Tubi Rumore plus. It took us almost 8 hours and still wasnt done right.
However, on the E39 M5, the Tubi Rumore plus comes with a center section. The Tubi RUmore for my M6 does not.

Do you also have to purchase the center section to get that sound or would the regular rumore be enough?

·
8,376 Posts
I recommend you contact the Tubi dealer where I bought mine as they gave me a very good deal.
Contact Rennsport one. See my post number 15 for a link to Rennposrt-one website and contact info.

I would hope that you can do a better price on the rumore muffler.....sound is good but the price a little steep...how about a much better discount for serious group buys....Im sure you would get tons more orders if you could bring the price down to $2500 shipped....I know I would be the first to get in line...and more would follow...:)

·
Registered
162 Posts

E60 M5 Center Section

I recommend you contact the Tubi dealer where I bought mine as they gave me a very good deal.
Contact Rennsport one. See my post number 15 for a link to Rennposrt-one website and contact info.
Do they have a presence in Miami? and how about inside cabin noise...it doesnt get too loud? I am debating between the rumore, the AA and Dinan...and its a little hard to decide...Thanks for the feedback "Whatheheck"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts