BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last I have my TUBI on, WOW this exhaust is so cool, sounds so excellent!

Also looks the nuts, really stands out with its polished stainless pipes/back boxes!

Before fitting I was a bit concerned about the noise level inside the cabin but its not too intrusive, yes, you can here it but its not overpowering and to be honest it sounds so sweet you want to hear it anyway!!

I want to say a massive THANKS to Manu at Scuderia Systems for all their hard work, also to the guys in Verdi for looking after me during the day and Manu I hope you paid the fitter overtime as he didnt stop all day!. I would recommend them to anyone in the UK thinking of having a Tubi fitted. Use the link at the top to get to their website.

Here follows a few pics for all to see...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Nice one dude!! looks wicked :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
694 Posts
It looks like the left side is hanging down further than the right? :confused2

Who did the install?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ocean's M5: camera angle is making the pipes look more uneven, they are slightly different but will get this sorted. Scuderia systems in Middlesex, UK did the install for me, was very well looked after by Manu.

Thanks for the comments, the car looks so much better now IMO and sounds GREAT!!

Tin, are you coming to the next meet, is the carbon fibre work all complete?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Looks great! Don't forget to keep 'em polished - I recommend Autosol (available from Tesco). See you at the meet :byee55amg

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm thinking of getting this system on my M5, were there any tricky bits when installing it that you ran into? Would be interested in gaining some info from your experience of changing over to Tubi,
thanks,
Stu.
:M5launch:

baldy_bonce said:
At last I have my TUBI on, WOW this exhaust is so cool, sounds so excellent!

Also looks the nuts, really stands out with its polished stainless pipes/back boxes!

Before fitting I was a bit concerned about the noise level inside the cabin but its not too intrusive, yes, you can here it but its not overpowering and to be honest it sounds so sweet you want to hear it anyway!!

I want to say a massive THANKS to Manu at Scuderia Systems for all their hard work, also to the guys in Verdi for looking after me during the day and Manu I hope you paid the fitter overtime as he didnt stop all day!. I would recommend them to anyone in the UK thinking of having a Tubi fitted. Use the link at the top to get to their website.

Here follows a few pics for all to see...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stu-e-boy: I didnt fit the system myself but from speaking with Manu, the only problem the fitter had was cutting off the OEM as it is well made and extremely heavy, once the OEM was off it was a matter of joining the Tubi bits together. Speak to Scuderia systems if you have any queries, they are very helpful...

Emperor & Beamer usa: If you go to www.scuderiasystems.com and exhaust video clips, scroll down to BMW and there is a clip of an M5, dont know how to do video clips myself but will ask around to find out how...

I was not sure whether to have this system fitted as was concerned about warranty issues, noise pollution, but so what who cares, Tubi Rumore is so cool and sounds so AWESOME, I had to have it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.