BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

TUBI regular or Rumore? need advise

3150 Views 17 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Need4Spd
I decided to go for a TUBI exhaust.

Just cant make up my mind if i shall choose the regular or the rumore.

Like the sweet sound of the regular but afraid its to quiet.

So i need advise plz.

Anyone heard both live?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
864 Posts
I have never herad tubi in person, But I have heard Kelleners and I loved it, so much so that I am getting it installed next week, but its all subjective on what you want, personally with so many endorsements for tubi it probably is a very good product and would consider it, But I have fallen in love with the rumble of Kelleners. But if I were to get Tubi, I would get the Rumore Version, from what I have heard on audio clips, Josh

· Registered
864 Posts
Mark, I think we are trying to adjust our plans to come that weekend, however with Navy and the way the they write the flight schedule, I ussaully dont know what I will be doing the following day until the day prior at 1600 in the afternoon, and I am also coming up on my cross country soon, which will be over some YTBD weekend, regardless though, when we do come I will be sure to look you up, I would like to see your car and have a drink:cheers: , I wish I had the ability to make firmer plans, but at this stage of the game I am at the mercy of the Navy, Josh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.