BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,186 Posts
I concur with Need4Spd. I have had mu Tubi for 23k miles and a couple of years now and they do get louder with time and miles. Now, it is not too loud, but there is a defenative increase in music from the 4 tail pipes on hard acceleration.

Mark

· Registered
5,186 Posts
bmwusa said:
I have never herad tubi in person, But I have heard Kelleners and I loved it, so much so that I am getting it installed next week, but its all subjective on what you want, personally with so many endorsements for tubi it probably is a very good product and would consider it, But I have fallen in love with the rumble of Kelleners. But if I were to get Tubi, I would get the Rumore Version, from what I have heard on audio clips, Josh
Josh a la Renegade(well 1/2),

If you can make to our little get together Friday the 13th at 5pm here in Houston you can listen to a well broken in Tubi (a bit louder) on my car. I have a thread on it, but it will be at McCormick's at the 610 West Loop and Post Oak. The shopping Center is called Uptown Park and we will be in front at the valet area for happy hour or should I say M5 hour!

Hope to see you there.

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.