BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can buy just the rear silencers from Tubi for the E39, or is it just the Cat Back system you have to purchase. Would appreciate any info and comments!
Thanks,
Stu.:M5rev:

·
Registered
837 Posts
it comes as a three piece setup...resonators (which can be purchased separately through beastpower) and the two cans.. Beastpower might be willing to sell just the cans...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Give Birds UK a call - they fitted mine and are very knowledgeable on all aftermarket type stuff.

01895 810 850 or visit http://www.birdsauto.com/

Personally I couldn't recommend highly enough having the full kit fitted. Every time I drive the car the noise puts a huge grin on my face. With all windows down & roof open, I let her rip up in the Strand Underpass on Sunday and the wife got so 'excited' by the noise we had to turn straight round and go back home.......

Cheers!
Barney.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Go with the full cat-back system. I have never heard of anyone attempting to break the system up. The OEM resonators are very heavy and you will like the system without them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help guys, I've just got to get them! A client of mine has them on his 360 Ferrari and Lambo Murc., and you can hear him about 1/2 a mile away in either car, simply awesome. Have downloaded the Rumore vid from Tubi IT today for the E39, I think it's going to be a done deal.

Stu.:M5launch:

MAH said:
Go with the full cat-back system. I have never heard of anyone attempting to break the system up. The OEM resonators are very heavy and you will like the system without them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts