BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if Tubi will be making an exhaust for the E60? had the tubi rumore on the E39 and absolutely loved it. TIA!

·
Registered
47 Posts
tubi

guys

i have to depart from the forum as on june 12th my car was stolen outside of my office with only 5000 km's. quite unfortunate however it was swift replaced 4 days later with a brand new audi rs4.

what can i say- i lost about 87 hp in the trade but gained 4 wd and about about 200 kg's lighter. Overall, i am very happy with the rs4 and appreciate the better handling and gas mileage. nonetheless the 507 hp on the m5 was intoxicating!

therefore no more tubi testing because no more m5!

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident. It seems you quickly were able to make something good out of the situation. Of course you definitely are most welcome to stay on as a contributor on this forum! To start with a write-up of the RS4 vs E60 M5 would be quite interesting.

Do you have any updates about the current status of the Tubi exhaust development for the M5? Or alternatively a contactperson at Tubi?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just found out from Daniel @ Beastpower that they will start shipping in hopefully 2 weeks. The prototype has been finalized! :thumbsup:

Gustav said:
Thanks for the review Peter!

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Peter, good luck, did you really have the room to strech the legs of the M5 in Milan???? I was there you have a beautyful country......full of beautyful women.....will drop you a line when I come back...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts